Utility-First CSS Generator
Stylify is a library that generates utility-first CSS dynamically based on what you write.
Write HTML. Get CSS 💎.
Start using Stylify with your favorite tool in a minute.
LUKESHIRU • Dec 21
It's like Tailwind's JIT, but without having to learn new classnames, and following a really simple set of "rules". Great library!
Small CSS Chunks
- CSS can be generated for each file, page, layout or component separately.
- Selector is generated only once and reused when possible.
- No more unwanted CSS. Load only that CSS that is necessary.
- With the Native Preset you can use native CSS
color:blueas a selector.
- You don't have to remember selectors. You already know them.
- Shrink long selectors such as
- Minimize your CSS even further.
- Combine screens using logical operands like
- Use dynamic values such as
minw640px. This feature minimizes the amount of defined screens and makes them more flexible.
Focused on rapid and fluent coding.
- No predefined CSS - no CSS purge needed.
- Use all 678 browser CSS properties for selectors.
- Define custom selectors like
__(two underscores) for spaces and
^(hat) for quotes to define any selector you want like
Go ahead, try it now!
Code less. Do more.